Monday 9 July 2012

My Prom 06/07/2012

Hey everyone so my prom was on the 6th of July the weather was terrible it rained all day and night the prom started at 6 and was till 11 and it rained all of the night and day. So i couldn't have any pictures outside:( never mind we didn't let the rain stop us, as we still had a fab night and i would love to do it all over again if i could ha ha.


 I'm going to be sharing some pictures with you and some of the pictures that i have edited  i did do a video on youtube, as well just thought i would do a blog posted just in case some of you don't watch my video so here go otherwise i will be writing for ages ha ha:)xxx

Sorry about the order of the pictures and where they are:)xxx





My Shoes from Bhs £20.00 it think

My Hair at the back
Hair at the top


My bag Bhs £15.00
My Nail (Didn't do them myself couldn't do that ha ha)
My Makeup (i have my dress on)



Just Arrived




Me and Ellis





Me and Katherine
Before putting my dress on

No comments:

Post a Comment